Lincoln Academy Tuition
It cost $10,000 for each child to attend Lincoln Academy. Tax-credit scholarships (SGO funds) can be awarded to students whose families earn less than 185 percent of the federal poverty level. For qualifying students, the SGO funding covers 70% of a child’s scholarship, the remaining 30% is raised through ministry donations. Your $3,000 gift allows us to fully fund one child.