Lincoln Village Banquet
Thank you so much for attending our United banquet. We hope you left feeling encouraged about the ways the Lord is at work in this community, and we pray you feel led to join the fight with us!
I wanted to share with you a few opportunities:
- Mark Stearns shares his testimony and the story of how Lincoln was formed on the 3rd Wednesday of each month at noon on the 2nd floor of Lincoln Academy. We would love to personally invite you to come to get a better picture of how the ministry began, how the community has been totally restored and redeemed over the past 17 years, and how we are continuing to advance His kingdom.
- If you would like to arrange a tour for yourself, your small group, church, business, etc. we would love to get that scheduled! While we love to spread the word about the ministry, it really does make a difference when you see it in person.
- Mark and/or Lakshmi love to visit area businesses/churches/service organizations to share about LVM. Please contact me if you’d like to schedule a visit!
- If you’d like to get involved as a volunteer, please visit https://lincolnvillageministry.com/volunteer-lincoln-village-community/
- Please like our Facebook page (@lincolnvillage) and our Instagram page (@lincolnvillageministryhsv)
- If you are interested in joining the next Lincoln Ambassador class to learn more in-depth about the ministry please contact me. Ambassadors sign on for a two-year term and attend quarterly meetings focused on different departments of the ministry.
Again, thank you. We hope to see you soon!
Alison Trefry, Development Director
For The Love Of Christ Compels Us
2 Corinthians 15:14
Our mission is to share Christ with the Lincoln community.
By supporting Lincoln, you’re making a difference in your own community.
Transforming the whole family’s health and well-being by caring for each individual need.
Every penny impacts the kingdom work. We purchase our properties outright.
Lincoln Village Ministry | Huntsville AL
Just a few miles from the most expensive houses in the inner city of Huntsville were men, women, and children surviving without the basic necessities. No running water or electricity. Plumbing didn’t work and floors were rotted from leaking pipes. Children had broken toys and went to bed hungry. A man with a heart for this inner city neighborhood stepped into the home of a little girl and her mother. That visit opened the man’s eyes and eventually a community’s eyes to the great need in their midst: the need for Christ.
Lincoln Village Ministries is the product of one man’s call to action. The call has spread all over the city of Huntsville to pour out the hope and love of Jesus Christ into the Lincoln community.