Caring Neighbors Needed
- Missional discipleship calls you to love and support your neighbors because of the overflow of Christ’s love for you. (Luke 10:25-37)
- Missional discipleship develops through relationships, the humility of sharing your personal struggles, weakness, and testimony of redemption in your life. (Mark 5:19)
- Missional discipleship follows the model described in the book of Acts; supporting and loving others through everyday living. (Acts 4:32-35)
- The Holy Spirit guides us through missional discipleship. (John 16:13) It is the Holy Spirit’s role to convict and bring to light the truth and power of the gospel. (Jn 16:8-11)
- Prayer is vital to the role of missional discipleship. (Eph 6:18)
For The Love Of Christ Compels Us
2 Corinthians 15:14
Our mission is to share Christ with the Lincoln community.
By supporting Lincoln, you’re making a difference in your own community.
Transforming the whole family’s health and well-being by caring for each individual need.
Every penny impacts the kingdom work. We purchase our properties outright.
Lincoln Village Ministry | Huntsville AL
Just a few miles from the most expensive houses in the inner city of Huntsville were men, women, and children surviving without the basic necessities. No running water or electricity. Plumbing didn’t work and floors were rotted from leaking pipes. Children had broken toys and went to bed hungry. A man with a heart for this inner city neighborhood stepped into the home of a little girl and her mother. That visit opened the man’s eyes and eventually a community’s eyes to the great need in their midst: the need for Christ.
Lincoln Village Ministries is the product of one man’s call to action. The call has spread all over the city of Huntsville to pour out the hope and love of Jesus Christ into the Lincoln community.